Website managers often are accountable for developing and managing online marketing, website content and maintenance.
How it works
As website managers, we work on behalf of our client’s organisations to manage the designers, web development, content marketing, online marketing activities, SEO specialists and the client’s internal marketing team to ensure that their online business meets their commercial objectives.
We set the SLA (Service Level Agreement) with providers, follow best practices and take full responsibility for the success of your website’s deployment and ongoing management.
Our main target is helping SMEs and Medium-Sized Organisations on an ongoing basis rather than a simple per-project basis – implementing new techniques and technologies to make the website more effective throughout the lifecycle of the website.
A website manager can be responsible for website marketing, development, design, support and maintenance, and project management.
Our website manager service can include
– Create, implement and manage a complete online marketing strategy.
– Enhance and protect the company’s reputation through engaging copy for all online media platforms.
– Liaise with external agencies.
– Create, develop and manage SEO strategy.
– Communicate web analytics and strategy progress to clients.
– Ensure that brand standardisation is achieved in conjunction with online marketing collateral.
– Maintain exceptional market knowledge, introducing new digital channels to the business
Get a quote for your project!
We call our way of creating websites’ New Web’, and it includes:
Sophisticated web design and function
Modern code and techniques
Focus on business benefits
Search Engine Friendly