We are analytical and enthusiastic online marketing managers.
In this role, we are often involved with many aspects of our client’s business. We have operative responsibility over different KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators): Acquisition of users in collaboration with product, content and business development teams.
As Online Marketing Managers, our responsibilities can include:
– Identify and buy strategic media
– Identify different types of the target audience
– Social media marketing
– Display marketing, reach and retargeting
– Search engine marketing
– Analyzing results and optimizing
– Further development of the digital marketing strategy
– Budget responsibility
– Acquisition of strategic partners
– Partner relations
– Various marketing and partner contract negotiations
The Online Marketing Manager manages the marketing mix’s online elements that integrate with offline (print, PR etc.) but also get involved in the strategic side. In the role of online marketing manager, we work with other departments to ensure the implementation of the marketing plan is coordinated, aligned, consistent and meets the business objective.